If you are not fully happy with the goods you have received, you can return them to us within 14 days of receipt, providing they are in original resalable condition. Once returned you will be entitled to receive an exchange or a refund, which will not include the cost of the original postage and packaging. We are not able to refund or exchange items that appear to have been worn, washed, or are not in
- Ensure your return is well packaged, and meets all the conditions outlined at the
bottom of this page.
- Returns should be shipped with a service that provides a tracking number
Returns Terms and Guidelines
-All returned items must be unworn, unwashed, complete with original tags and/or
packaging if applicable.
- We are not responsible for the return shipping costs of the items.
- All Items must be in original, resalable condition.
- Please make sure all returned items are well packaged, so as not to be damaged in the post.
- Please note that due to hygiene reasons, bodysuits, socks and underwear
cannot be returned if removed from their original packaging.
- If returning footwear, please ensure the box is protected with an outer packaging
layer. The box is part of the product, therefore any damage may result in the return
- Please make sure all return packages are sent with a trackable, insured service.
- We cannot take responsibility for items damaged or lost in the return transit
To start the process of your return please email HooligansClothingCo@gmail.com
Hours of operations M-F 10AM-4PM EST.
A refund will be issued back to the original method of payment for the merchandise returned. We require up to 10 business days of receiving the merchandise at the Hooligans warehouse. Financial institutions may require additional days to process the refund before the funds are returned to the account. You will receive notification from us once we have actioned a refund.
Hooligan garments are designed with the highest quality pieces and are limited run. All Hooligans attire should be cleaned gently and with the upmost care.
Wash it separately, inside out, in cold water.
Tumble dry low, or even better, air dry fleece.
Wear it as a mid layer with a shell on top to prevent backpack rub.